Right before I hit the stage, I smile

Right before I hit the stage, I smile

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Butterflywings: Claudine's Story 2008 Kee Kee Upgrade









This year Butterflywings: Claudine's Story included a Kee Kee Wardrobe update. The performance took place at the Ovens auditorium in Charlotte, NC. I was treated almost like royalty, revisiting the role of Kee Kee. I had the pleasure of performing with Ann McCrary, the great gospel singer with Bobby Jones Ministries and the incomprable Terrell Carter. I would love to do the show again with them. The humility and graciousness of these two are rare in this industry. I am so blessed to have worked with them as well as with a great cast of very talented people. I am looking forward to September 2009, which is in the works for another performance.







James House whom every one knows affectionately as HOUSE - is a very talented and gifted director. He is easy going and gives talent the room to explore their characters. Would gladly work with him again. Soon!!





No comments: